CBH is pleased to provide you with this site for your personal education, but nothing on this site constitutes a recommendation for medical care, nor does CBH make a warranty of any kind in terms of the informations appropriateness for individual online users.
1. Copyright, Copying, and Trademark
The entire CBH Web site is copyrighted 2015 by CBH. All rights reserved. If you find these materials useful, you may download information, print out text, or send copies to others as long as each copy includes the appropriate copyright notice and is meant only for personal use. It is expressly prohibited, however, to reprint or electronically reproduce any text, document, graphic, or audio or visual material for bulk or commercial use. For special copyright permissions, or to purchase CBH publications and pamphlets, please write to Compass Behavioral Health at Child at 130 S. B Street Tustin, CA, 92780 CBH and its logo of are registered service marks of Compass Behavioral Health.
2. Disclaimer of Endorsement
3. Children’s Privacy
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. You should be aware that this site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 13.
4. Information Obtained through the CBH Web Site Does Not Constitute Medical, Legal, or Other Professional Advice
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS CBH WEB SITE OR TRANSMITTED TO YOU ELECTRONICALLY IN RESPONSE TO A MESSAGE FROM YOU IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO CONSTITUTE MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. ALWAYS VISIT OR SPEAK TO A QUALIFIED HEALTH SERVICE PROVIDER IN PERSON PRIOR TO STARTING ANY NEW TREATMENT OR WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING A MEDICAL CONDITION. THIS CBH WEB SITE DOES NOT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY PRACTICE MEDICINE OR DISPENSE MEDICAL ADVICE AS PART OF THIS SERVICE.
IN ADDITION, NOTHING CONTAINED IN THIS CBH WEB SITE IS INTENDED TO BE OR CONSTITUTES LEGAL ADVICE, AND USERS SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF AN APPROPRIATE ATTORNEY OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL REGARDING INDIVIDUAL QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS OF A LEGAL OR PROFESSIONAL NATURE.
5. Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability
CBH ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY DIAGNOSIS, TREATMENT, DECISION MADE, OR ACTION TAKEN IN RELIANCE UPON INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE CBH WEB SITE OR ANY OTHER INTERNET SITES LINKED TO IT IN ANY WAY. CBH DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE CBH WEB SITE OR THE INTERNET.
Furthermore, CBH does not make any express or implied warranties, representations, or endorsements whatsoever in connection with the CBH Web site, other Web sites accessed by “hyperlink,” or the Internet generally (including, without limitation, warranties of title or noninfringement or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). You understand that, except for information, products, or services clearly identified as being supplied by CBH, CBH does not review, operate, or control any material, information, products, or services on www.compassbehavioralhealth.com pages or on the Internet in any way, including electronic transmissions from users or materials connected to the CBH Web site through “hyperlinks.”
Unless stated otherwise, all the people shown in the photographs on www.compassbehavioralhealth.com are models. Their photos were chosen solely for aesthetic reasons. Other than that, the people in these pictures have no connection to Compass Behavioral Health or any of the topics discussed on the Web site.
In no event shall CBH be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any incidental or consequential damages arising either directly or indirectly out of or in any way connected with the CBH Web site, or any failure or delay in updating or including any materials on the CBH Web site, or any use of or inability to use any materials on the CBH Web site, even if CBH has been advised of the possibility of such damages. (Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental and consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.)
6. Waiver of Responsibility for Defective or Contaminated Materials
Although CBH makes every effort to ensure the correctness of data, CBH disclaims responsibility for any errors or omissions, such as unintended technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, in the materials. You also understand that CBH cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the service will be free of “infection” or “viruses,” “worms,” “Trojan horses,” or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties. Users are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy their particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the CBH Web site for the reconstruction of any lost data. Use of the CBH Web site and the Internet generally is at the user’s own risk.
7. CBH Community and Member to Member Areas (“Public Areas”)
If you use Public Areas, such as message boards, blogs, or forums, you are solely responsible for your own communications, the consequences of posting those communications, and your reliance on any communications found in the Public Areas.
CBH and its licensors are not responsible for the consequences of any communications in the Public Areas. In cases where you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
In consideration of being allowed to use the Public Areas, you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions:
- Using a Public Area for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws
- Posting material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others
- Posting material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by CBH in its sole discretion
- Posting advertisements or solicitations of business
- After receiving a warning, continuing to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or posting comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free-form)
- Posting chain letters or pyramid schemes
- Impersonating another person
- Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their identification for posting or viewing comments consent
- Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments
- Posting the same note more than once or “spamming”
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Public Area or the site, or which, in the judgment of CBH, exposes CBH or any of its customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type.
CBH Reserves the Right (but Is Not Obligated) to Do Any or All of the Following:
- Record the dialogue in public chat rooms.
- Investigate an allegation that a communication(s) does not conform to the terms of this section and determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the communication(s).
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal, or disruptive or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user’s access to any or all Public Areas and/or the CBH site upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Monitor, edit, or disclose any communication in the Public Areas.
- Edit or delete any communication(s) posted on the CBH site, regardless of whether such communication(s) violate these standards.
CBH or its licensors have no liability or responsibility to users of the CBH site or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.
8. Legal Actions
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of the state of California. In the event that any portion of these terms and conditions is deemed by a court to be invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to this Web site, or the use of this Web site, must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose and must be filed in a court in Tustin, CA U.S.A.
9. User Rules
In order to maintain an informative and valuable service that meets the needs of the viewers and avoids harm to others, it is necessary to establish and for you to follow these User Rules:
- THE USER MAY DOWNLOAD, PRINT, OR TRANSMIT INFORMATION FROM THE CBH WEB SITE FOR PERSONAL, PRIVATE USE. HOWEVER, THE USER MUST MAKE SURE THAT PROPER COPYRIGHT NOTICE IS AFFIXED TO EACH COPY TRANSMITTED OR PRINTED, AND IN NO CASE MAY THE MATERIALS BE REPRODUCED IN BULK OR FOR COMMERCIAL USE WITHOUT EXPRESS, WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM CBH 130 S. B Street Tustin, CA, 92780. The user may not post or transmit any message that is libelous or defamatory or that violates any other person’s copyrights, privacy rights, trademarks, trade secrets, or rights in other confidential information. The user indemnifies CBH for any and all damages suffered by third parties as a result of the user’s violation of this term.
- The user may not post or transmit any message, data, image, or program with the intent to threaten the safety of others and/or with the effect of causing a reasonable person to perceive a threat to his or her safety.
- It is not the intent to discourage the User from taking controversial positions or expressing vigorously what may be unpopular views; however, CBH reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in cases where the CBH Web site is inappropriately used to disseminate statements or materials that are reasonably construed as abusive, destructive, harmful, or threatening to the safety of others.
- The user may not interfere with other users’ use of the CBH Web site, including, without limitation, disrupting the normal flow or use of the service.
- The user may not post or transmit any file that contains “viruses,” “worms,” “Trojan horses” or any other contaminating or destructive features.
- It is our general policy to protect the privacy of the persons transmitting any messages to CBH. However, CBH reserves the right to reproduce and distribute part or all of a message without any compensation to the user as long as any identifying information is deleted.
We reserve the right to remove any information that is posted in violation of these terms and to suspend any registered user accounts for persons who violate these terms and conditions.
10. Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notices
As required by Section 512(c)(2) of Title 17 of the United States Code, if you believe that any material on the CBH Web site infringes your copyright, you must send a notice of claimed infringement to CBHs Designated Agent at the following address:
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement:
Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should Be Sent: Telephone Number of Designated Agent:
Facsimile Number of Designated Agent:
E-mail Address of Designated Agent:
To be effective, Section 512(c)(3)(A) of Title 17 of the United States Code requires that your notification of claimed infringement be a written communication and that it include each of the following elements:
A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if more than one work is covered by the notice of claimed infringement, a description of each work.
A description of the infringing activity or of the work that is claimed to be infringing and information about the location on this Web site (or, if the infringing information is located on another Web site linked to through this Web site, information about the location of the link or reference on this Web site) where the alleged infringement is occurring that is reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the infringing material.
Sufficient information to allow us to contact you, including your name, address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address.
A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
A statement by you that the information in the notice of claimed infringement is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
11. Complete Agreement
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you find the CBH site helpful and convenient to use! Questions or comments regarding the CBH Web site, including any reports of nonfunctioning links, should be directed by e-mail to?webmaster@. Or in writing to 130 S. B Street Tustin, CA, 92780 We try to answer every e-mail in a timely manner but due to volume may not always be able to do so.